You are required to have authorization from The Crafty Cat before you proceed and you are strictly limited to the use set out within that authorization.
Unauthorised access to, misuse of, or “equipment interference” to this or any related systems is prohibited and constitutes an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
You are required to keep in confidence any information obtained through this system and use it only for the purposes specifically detailed in your authorization.
If you disclose any of the information obtained through this system without authority from The Crafty Cat, we may take legal action against you.
1. Personal data, or personal information as we sometimes call it, means data which is capable of identifying a living person. Users provide us with personal data, such as their name, address, telephone number and credit card details.
3. In the course of using our sites, Users may make their personal data available to others. It is Users’ responsibility to ensure that they wish to disseminate information about themselves (including personal data) in their use of our sites.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended 2004, 2011, 2015, 2016)
4. Cookies are small files which, depending on your browser settings, may be automatically stored on your computer’s hard drive when your Web browser accesses a specific Web page. The cookies on our sites are set by us, our service partners, or (where an advertiser deploys a cookie) by the advertiser. You may not be able to register for our sites, nor will you be able to use certain aspects of our sites, if your browser is set to reject cookies.
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt-out of data collection through web beacons. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with, or your ability to use our products.
The Web sites you visit, including those of users of our sites and advertisers, have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Web sites before providing them with any of your personal information.
5. As an Account holder, we encourage you to tell us how you wish us to use your personal data for marketing of services and products to you.
- Post and Electronic Communications: We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving emailed newsletters and/or marketing communications from us in relation to our – or third parties’ – services and products that we think may be of interest to you; each such communication will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
- Fax: We will not send marketing materials to you by fax, nor provide your fax number to others for this purpose.
6. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our customer data and access to this data is restricted internally. However, it remains each User’s responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your Account
- to ensure no-one else uses our sites while the User’s machine is “logged on” to our sites
- to log off or exit from our sites when not using them and
- to keep their password or other access information secret.
8. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
9. To inspect, change or correct your identity and contact information, please access your Account. If you have other questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed by email to madewithlove(at)thecraftycat.uk