The Crafty Cat is a trading name of Louise Wiltshire and The Crafty Cottage Shop Ltd; a private limited by shares company, CRN 12537747, registered at Companies House in England and Wales.
The Crafty Cat can be contacted at The Crafty Cottage Shop Ltd, 35 St Andew’s Road South, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1PZ.
Currently, none of the services we provide are subject to registration with a Trade Register, Regulator or Professional Body within the UK.
All our information and documentation is confidential and provided only in English, and unless otherwise indicated, are “secret” as defined in the EU Trade Secrets Directive and WTO TRIPS Agreement.
Where appropriate, The Crafty Cat only provide “professional opinion” and do not give advice of any kind. Decisions influenced by this opinion are the sole responsibility of the person(s) making that decision.
You are bound by the conditions described on our privacy and website use page. Unauthorised access to, misuse of, or interference with this system or “equipment interference” to this or any related systems is prohibited and constitutes an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
In addition, all transactions are subject to the following:
- our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- the Order Quotation or Order Confirmation as appropriate
For Commercial transactions, extra charges may be made as follows:
- interest (both before and after judgement) on the account total balance outstanding at the Statutory Interest Rate (currently of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate) from time to time until payment in full is made, such interest being calculated on a daily basis
- £12 for any/each item of correspondence in connection with the account
compensation as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, Section 5A
- The Crafty Cat and/or the Companies do not accept service of documents by email or fax.
All trading styles and website names are Trade Marks of The Crafty Cottage Shop Ltd and/or Louise Wiltshire.
© 2017-2020 is reserved for all information and content within this, and related websites and documentation by The Crafty Cat, unless otherwise acknowledged.
All communications including, but not limited to, emails, telephone calls, meetings, chats, social media posts and video conferences may be recorded.
Intellectual Property Rights
Louise Wiltshire reserves all relevant intellectual property rights including but not limited to:
- copyright (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
- database right (the Copyright and Rights in Database Regulations 1997)
- publication right (the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996)
- rights in performances (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)